Do you struggle with self-love? Don’t know where to really start on loving yourself. I have been there and I know that the word self-love can sound pretty scary. Especially to someone that doesn’t love themselves.
The best practice I have found on my journey is affirmations for self-love. When I wake up in the morning, I go to the mirror and repeat self-love affirmations.
There is a lot of affirmations listed below. You don’t have to say them all for this to work. Just pick out a couple and say them each morning out loud to yourself.
This will feel funny at first. For me, I felt silly saying positive affirmations to myself. However, it amazingly worked for me.
Also, I made you a printable with all of the affirmations that are in this post.
How To Use Affirmations
Using affirmations is easy to do. There is a lot of hype around affirmations lately. For good reason because they work. Add them to your daily self-care routine in the morning. It will only take a couple of minutes out of your day to do.
Write down only a couple of the affirmations. Go to your mirror and repeat the affirmations out loud. This will also help your subconscious mind pick up on the affirmations. Saying the affirmations out loud is very important.
I have broken the affirmations up into sections. You can look through them all and then pick a couple out from the section that you believe you need to work on.
Positive affirmations for Self-Love
I Love Myself Affirmations
- I choose me every time, every day.
- I am worthy of compassion and love.
- I extend empathy and love for the people around me and for myself.
- I recognize that we are all on our own paths and mine is as valid as any other.
- I will no longer apologize for being who I am.
- I am at peace with what is happening in my life.
- Joy flows through and from me.
- When the going gets tough I will keep going to achieve what I deserve.
- My spirit and my body are beautiful. I am love.
- I am centered. I am grounded. I am peaceful.
- I respect my limits and appreciate what I am capable of.
- My life is overflowing with love and happiness.
- I am profoundly proud of myself.
- I am greater than my mistakes.
- I have what I need to be happy and I am.
- I have the power to change my life.
- I choose love.
- I am bigger than my negative thoughts.
- I do not judge others because I do not judge myself.
- I live my own expectations.
I Am Growing Affirmations
- I might be a work in progress, but I am growing.
- My path is paved with strength and I will keep an open mind and heart.
- I will keep what serves me and let go of what fails me.
- A roadblock is simply a shortcut to something greater.
- I will do something to stretch myself today.
- I am preparing myself for bigger and better things and struggle is part of that.
- I will not settle because there is more within me.
- My purpose will light my path today and I will live with purpose.
- Today I am a seed, but I am growing into a powerful tree.
- I will strive for better every day I wake up.
- I will let go of bad habits, create positive habits, and blaze new trails.
- With every thought, I think and every action I take I build a better life.
- I let go of previous versions of myself to embrace the growth I will find today.
- What was my limit yesterday, today becomes my starting point.
- I may struggle, but I still grow. I may fall, but I always get up. I succeed despite adversity.
- I will reach for something better.
- Everything that has happened i my life so far has prepared me to face this day.
- I experience positive moment after positive moment and a challenge is simply an opportunity to grow.
- What really matters to me is who I am not who I used to be.
I Believe In Myself Affirmations
- I will always succeed.
- I feel calm and confident.
- I will achieve great success.
- I am capable of achieving any goal.
- I am ready to face anything in this life.
- I will remain positive.
- I am totally focused on my success.
- I can handle whatever challenges life throws my way.
- With each passing day, I feel more confident in my skills.
- With each passing day, I become more capable and powerful.
- I love myself. I believe in myself. I respect myself unconditionally.
- My self-belief is turning me into the highly successful person I was meant to be.
- The self-belief I have will help me grow successful.
- I will always find a way to succeed.
- I am a naturally high achiever.
- Success is a normal experience for me.
- Self-belief is my natural state.
- I pursue my goals with ease and confidence.
- I am a highly capable person.
- I can achieve anything and everything that I want.
I Deserve The Best Affirmations
- I have a positive impact on everyone I meet and inspire others, as well as myself.
- Today is a wonderful day and I will take control.
- My problems do not push me, my dreams do.
- I work hard and I have earned my success.
- I move closer to my goals with each passing day.
- I am focused, I am motivated, and I deserve everything I desire.
- I increase the volume of positivity while turning down the negativity.
- I am self-sufficient, I am independent, I am hard-working.
- I am capable of being whatever I want to be.
- I am grateful for what I have, but I know I deserve more.
- I am an unstoppable force.
- I inspire others with my work and focus.
- My past does not define me, I embrace the moment while driving towards my future.
- I rise above negative thoughts and embrace positivity.
- I will be a productive force for good today.
- I am focused, I am intelligent, and I have earned my shot.
- I have faced hard times and come out on top before and I will do it again.
- I don’t waste moments, I squeeze value from every second I live.
- I belong here.
- I may have made mistakes in my past, but I have learned from them and moved on.
I Respect Myself Affirmations
- I feel respected by my peers.
- I thank people for their kindness.
- I look for the goodness in others.
- I speak kindly of others.
- I speak kindly of myself.
- I show respect and receive respect in return.
- I celebrate the success of those close to me.
- I choose happiness and joy.
- I maintain my self-respect even in times of adversity.
- I deserve to receive everything I need.
- I compliment myself freely because I deserve love.
- I respect my point of view.
- I respect my negative emotions just as I do my positive emotions.
- I respect the calm I find within myself.
- I respect my values.
Living My Truth Affirmations
- I look after myself and I value my body for what it does for me.
- I might make a mistake and I might fail, but I learn the lesson every time.
- No matter what I come up against I do not give up, I never quit.
- I always live my life to the fullest.
- I will be the best person that I can be.
- I am powerful and I can use my experience to lead an extraordinary life.
- My attention is focused on channeling my power into pursuing my life’s desires.
- I love myself. I believe in myself. I can pursue my dreams.
- I use positivity to build my future.
- My life is filled with blessings and I gain more as I live my truth.
- I respect myself and therefore attract love and light.
- I get what I want from life because I clearly communicate my needs.
- It’s up to me to create the space for truth.
- Each day that passes makes me more ready to receive love and live my truth.
- I am capable, I am independent, with me, anything is possible.
- I easily and effortlessly attract success.
Loving My Emotions Affirmations
- I give myself permission to feel my emotions as they come.
- My feelings are valid.
- My feelings do not define me, but I accept them.
- My feelings do not control me, but I accept them.
- I can breathe my way through anything.
- Awareness of my emotions is the greatest gift I have.
- I am worthy of love even when I feel broken.
- It’s okay for me to not feel okay. I can still find the light.
- I can grow through difficult emotions.
- Despite difficult emotions, I am still okay.
- I am worthy of respect and love even though I struggle with my emotions.
- What is this emotion trying to teach me?
- I can sit in these emotions before I move forward. This is a learning opportunity.
- I am free to choose a positive emotion when I am ready.
- My emotions do not own me, I call the shots.
- I am strong enough to hold every emotion I feel.
- I am stronger today than I was yesterday.
- My emotions serve me.
- My emotions help me become a better person.
- I have the strength to overcome.
My Self Value Affirmations
- I have been ungrateful, but I have never been unworthy.
- I feel positive about the person I have become.
- I am loved. I am loving. I am worthy. I am enough.
- I provide myself with unconditional love.
- My power is unlimited.
- The people in my life love me for who I am.
- I always treat myself with the utmost respect.
- The people in my life always treat me with the utmost respect.
- I look at myself through compassionate eyes.
- I always feel comfortable enough to speak my mind.
- My opinions are important, my views are valued.
- My ideas are unique and I should be proud to share them.
- My life is blessed, it is rewarding, and it brings me joy.
- My life is filled with incredible experiences.
- I live a life of abundance.
- I can make a difference in this world.
- I am intelligent, I am confident, I am valuable.
- I appreciate the lessons that life has brought me.
- With each passing day, I love myself more and more.
- I know myself. I value my boundaries. I honor both.
I hope you enjoyed the collection of self-love affirmations. Remember to only pick a couple out to say out loud. I know that I have given you a fairly long list. Don’t get overwhelmed by all of the affirmations.
After you pick a couple of affirmations say them out loud every morning during your morning routine. This is a great way to put self-care into your routine.
Comment and let me know which affirmations you have chosen to work on.
This article is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be used in place of professional advice, medical treatment, or professional care in any way. This article is not intended to be and should not be a substitute for professional care, advice, or treatment. Please consult with your physician or healthcare provider before changing any health regimen. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent diseases of any kind.