Have you ever felt that you are not good enough? Maybe that you are not pretty enough? Having a hard time accepting yourself for who you are? If so, you have come to the right place.
I have felt this way many times in my life. I would try everything and anything to get the feelings to go away of not being good enough or pretty enough. Nothing worked until I found affirmations.
Why Are Affirmations Important
Affirmations are important to help change your mindset. This, however, is not a quick fix. Affirmations take time.
How To say affirmations
It is important that you say your affirmations out loud. This will help your subconscious pick up on the affirmations.
You can add affirmations into your morning routine for some self-care. This is the best time to say affirmations, as you will then have them all day in your mind.
I have a list of affirmations down below for you to pick from. Don’t get overwhelmed by the list. Just pick a couple of positive affirmations out to say out loud daily.
Affirmation Example for Self-esteem
- I accept myself just as I am.
- I am an imperfect creature, beautiful, flawed, and amazing.
- Every day, I work on accepting myself totally and unconditionally.
- All my feelings are valid, they are mine and I own them.
- I am not defined by mistakes, I am defined by my courage to learn from them.
- I am so grateful to be me.
- I am open to becoming.
- I like myself just as I am.
- I believe in myself and I teach others to believe in me when I believe in myself.
- I am not afraid of failure because from each failure come blessings.
- I will be myself at all times, I will live and convey my truth to others.
- My past does not define, I let the past go and create my best present and future.
- I am a miracle, born to face any hardships with grace, confidence, and strength.
- My needs and desires are important, they matter.
- My feelings are my own, I accept them and deal with them.
- I matter.
- My feelings matter, my thoughts matter and I matter.
- My body is unique, special, and perfect just as it is.
- I accept myself with love, hope and joy.
- I trust myself to make decisions that support me and lead to my best life.
Positive Self-Identity Affirmations
- I am teeming with positivity.
- I wake up positive.
- I remain positive at all times.
- I am confident, I am happy, I am me.
- I am ambitious, I am worthy, I deserve to achieve my dreams.
- I am radiant, I am loving, I am kind.
- I choose to believe in myself at every turn.
- I am brilliant, I am creative, I am in control.
- I feel comfortable in my own skin.
- I am focused, I am talented, I am brave.
- I will accomplish every goal I set.
- I believe I am capable.
- I love myself.
- This universe was designed for me.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I am confident and teeming with self-esteem.
- I am enough.
- I am strong enough, I am smart enough, I am me and that is enough.
- I am open to possibilities.
- I am proud to be me.
I Respect Myself Affirmations
- I feel respected by my peers.
- I thank people for their kindness.
- I look for the goodness in others.
- I speak kindly of others.
- I speak kindly of myself.
- I show respect and receive respect in return.
- I celebrate the success of those close to me.
- I choose happiness and joy.
- I maintain my self-respect even in times of adversity.
- I deserve to receive everything I need.
- I compliment myself freely because I deserve love.
- I respect my point of view.
- I respect my negative emotions just as I do my positive emotions.
- I respect the calm I find within myself.
- I respect my values.
- I respect my privacy.
- I treat myself with kindness.
- I treat myself with dignity.
- I am respected and I am trusted.
- I am a divine being worthy of respect.
- Everything I seek can be found within me.
- My well-being is my number one priority.
- When I speak my voice will be heard.
- I know myself and I recognize my weaknesses and do not let them hold me back.
- I always have a choice.
- I recognize the power that my words hold and think them through before speaking.
- Having an awareness of who I am not, allows me to become who I am.
- I am in control and let go of negative emotions and thoughts.
- My confidence and creativity will reveal my truth.
- I am focused on the here and now.
- I am unconditional love.
- I am aware and conscious of my emotions, thoughts, and experiences.
- I release negative emotions and focus on the present.
- I make mistakes, but I learn from them and I move on a better person.
- I am emotionally sound.
- I remove the negative influences and people from my life.
- I will challenge myself and I will trust myself.
- I will always expect the best.
- I hear myself. I respect myself.
- I am aware of my behaviors, patterns and habits and I am conscious of myself at all times.
Self Compassion Affirmations
- I feel better and better, one beat of my heart at a time.
- I will treat myself with compassion in every situation.
- I will pause to correct my thoughts to serve me better.
- I am open to the light.
- My passion is fueled by self-compassion.
- Every day is an opportunity to enjoy the wonder of my being.
- I am worthy of celebration.
- In response to pain, I answer with love.
- I will do the best I can in every situation.
- I love myself in every moment, no matter what happens.
- Failure is evidence that I am learning.
- I deserve love because I am love.
- I allow myself space to heal because I am worthy of happiness.
- I trust myself to do the best in every situation.
- I do my best and that is good enough.
- I will live my life with an open mind and an open heart.
- I embrace the worst of me, just as I embrace the best of me.
- I am on a journey and it is okay to make mistakes.
- My ego does not define me. Love defines me.
- I am a source of love, light, and self-compassion.
Stop Worrying What People Think Affirmations
- I am a confident person and I am confident with the person I am.
- I live my life free of concern of what other people think about me.
- I will always chase what I want.
- I think positively and I expect the best outcome.
- I am happy and relaxed in every social situation.
- I make my decisions for me.
- I am happy with the person I am.
- I am a naturally carefree person.
- I will enjoy life and forget about what others think.
- With each passing day, I become a more positive, carefree person.
- With each passing day, I become more confident.
- With each passing day, I become more in love with myself.
- I have, I do, and I will always love myself.
- I will always make a decision without worrying about what someone else might think.
- With every passing day, I worry less and less about what other people think.
- With each passing day, I enjoy life more and I forget about the opinions of others.
- It’s easy for me to chase what I want.
- I maintain a positive mindset and I am a happy person.
- I am naturally a positive thinker.
- I accept myself. My self-acceptance is natural.
Letting Go Of Self-Criticism Affirmations
- I am every bit as good as my peers.
- I will not compare myself to the people around me.
- I am an important person on this planet.
- I am a strong, unique, independent person and I am capable.
- I possess a unique set of strengths and abilities.
- I accept my weaknesses because I recognize my strengths.
- I can overcome this burst of self-criticism.
- I will resist outside influence.
- I am a successful, happy person.
- I am my own person and I am good enough.
- I am uniquely different from others and that is beautiful.
- I recognize and appreciate my characteristics.
- I understand that what makes me different is what makes me beautiful.
- I have high self-esteem.
- I know my limitations and I know I can exceed them.
- I can overcome negative thoughts and be a better person.
- I can overcome any obstacle I face.
- I am important.
- I will be my own person.
- I will always believe in myself.
I hope you enjoyed the list of affirmations and were able to find a couple of positive affirmations.
In the comments below let me know which ones you have picked to work on. Have a blessed rest of the day.